Thursday, January 22, 2009

My Reading History

I have enjoyed reading since I was a small child. I like books that are about survival and excitement, but I will generally read anything that is not depressing. I also enjoy books that have whitty main characters that are also sarcastic I enjoy some fantasy as long as it is not too far fetched. Murder mysteries are fascinating as well. Some of my favorite books are the Harry Potter series, Twilight, the Eragon books. My favorite book probably is The Call of the Wild by: Jack London. The worst book that I have ever read would have to be The Old Man in the Sea.

I have never completely stopped reading. Some of the books I have read are, Huck Finn, Lord of the Flies, The Giver, Fahrenheit 451, To Kill A Mocking Bird, and many more. Freshman year I slacked off a little in the reading department, but now I read a lot. I read in school, while I am on trips, and at home. I read when I am home alone because it is finally quiet! I usually read every night before I go to bed. It seems that I am always stuck reading a never-ending series. When I read at night, I tend to not want to stop. This causes a lack of sleep and probably isn't very beneficial.

1 comment:

  1. Well, I think sleep is overrated, and in my experience, the less I sleep I get, the less sleep I need (to a certain extent). So there. Read your face off. P.S. I am not a doctor, though I play one on TV.

    ReplyDelete