Thursday, January 29, 2009

Reader Recommendation

I like the writer's style; he is funny as well as blunt. I also think that it is intriguing how the main character has "conversations with his dog". I am glad that Ed is going to try to make the lives of these poeple better. I don't like the fact that the women is being raped in the first house. I would recommend this to a high school or older reader because it deals with violence, bad language, and sexual content, but it is definitely is worth reading.

1 comment:

  1. Hello,Iam the Messenger, have you already finished your book? The stuff you mentioned about reader recommendation for your book should be for older readers or older teenagers because of all the content in it. The reader recommendation for my book is a lot tamer and it's for mid to late teens. Grown-ups could read it too, but I guess it's for teens only. I hope you do well on your blogs and whatnot and I hope of good results with mine.

    ReplyDelete